Peter Stephenson wrote: > Michael Denio wrote: > >>Hello, >> >>I made a change to the _perforce completer to optionally restrict the >>list of changes to only those owned by the current user. To whom should >>I send the patch? > > > zsh-workers. I've attached the patch > > Note that it should use styles to be sufficiently general. Something > similar to the jobview style would be appropriate: It does. Here is my zstyle line from .zshrc zstyle ':completion:*:changes' current_user true I user the value of $USER thinking it was more appropriate. If you like I could change it so the user name has to be specified. -- Michael Denio (Michael.Denio@morganstanley.com) Equity Trading Infrastructure