zsh-workers
* someone working on svk completion ?
@ 2005-05-26  8:26 Marc Chantreux
From: Marc Chantreux @ 2005-05-26  8:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Hi all,

i haven't found svn completion into my zsh configuration. I'm ready to
start it but don't want to rewrite existing code.

so is there someone else working on it ?

thanks and regards

mc

* Re: someone working on svk completion ?
@ 2005-05-26  9:50 ` Peter Stephenson
From: Peter Stephenson @ 2005-05-26  9:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Marc Chantreux wrote:
> i haven't found svn completion into my zsh configuration. I'm ready to
> start it but don't want to rewrite existing code.

Just to clarify: you do mean sv*k* like it says in the subject line?
svn completion has been part of the zsh distribution for a while.
I'm not aware of anyone producing completion for svk.

the system manager.

* Re: someone working on svk completion ?
@ 2005-05-26  9:53 ` Paul Johnson
From: Paul Johnson @ 2005-05-26  9:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Marc Chantreux; +Cc: zsh-workers

On Thu, May 26, 2005 at 10:26:07AM +0200, Marc Chantreux wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> i haven't found svn completion into my zsh configuration. I'm ready to
> start it but don't want to rewrite existing code.
>
> so is there someone else working on it ?

I'm not sure that things have progressed much beyond
http://svk.elixus.org/?KangMinLiu

I would be very glad if you worked on this.  Fell free join the IRC
channel or the mailing list (details on http://svk.elixus.org/) if you
need information or to let people know how you are getting along.

--
Paul Johnson - paul@pjcj.net
http://www.pjcj.net

* Re: someone working on svk completion ?
@ 2005-05-26 10:02   ` Marc Chantreux
From: Marc Chantreux @ 2005-05-26 10:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Peter Stephenson wrote:
> svn completion has been part of the zsh distribution for a while.

sorry , i'm talking about svK

thanks

* Re: someone working on svk completion ?
@ 2005-05-26 10:03   ` Marc Chantreux
From: Marc Chantreux @ 2005-05-26 10:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Paul Johnson wrote:

> I'm not sure that things have progressed much beyond
> http://svk.elixus.org/?KangMinLiu

thanks for the clue, i'll explore it.

regards