!! Please Read !! Love in the 21st Century is a brand new online dating service. We need you to join today, and invite your friends to join, so that we can grow. Here are some informational specifics that you may want to consider when using online dating services: Many other online dating sites use “fake” profiles to get you to join up. At Love in the 21st Century we strive to make sure that no fake profiles are created. Only real people looking for real relationships are allowed (two test users have been created for administrative purposes and are readily identified as “test” and "temp".) NOTE: Please report profiles that you suspect are fake to “Admin Admin” and a team member will investigate. If a profile is determined to be fake it will be removed! Love in the 21st Century has customizable "Livestyle" selections which allow you to search specifically for those with similar interests. This also allows you to filter for a closer match. Unlike other sites, YOU control who you are matched with. Many other online dating sites have affiliates and use ad products in their websites. We don't think you are using an online dating site to view other sites, you are here to socialize and get to know real people. Love in the 21st Century will never use or deliver ad content services. Many other online dating sites redirect you to other “sister” theme sites that most people (we know we don't) do not appreciate or want. Love in the 21st Century will never do this. Many other online dating sites include links or hooks to large social media sites which may seem nice, however, this can create issues when looking for a job, working toward a promotion, or affect a security clearance. Love in the 21st Century does not include links or hooks to other large social media sites. Limited time offer: FREE for the 1st month and just $9.99 per month for 6 Months (at the end of the promotional period your billing will return to the full $19.99 per month regular membership rate). Use PROMO/Discount code: 62F60A873B at checkout. -- This message was sent to zsh-workers@zsh.org by noreply@loveinthe21st.com To forward this message, please do not use the forward button of your email application, because this message was made specifically for you only. Instead use the forward page in our newsletter system. To change your details and to choose which lists to be subscribed to, visit your personal preferences page Or you can opt-out completely from all future mailings.