Hi NetBSD recently gained terminfo and zsh is now failing to build. The exact error is due to a zsh definition vs our curses.h underscore() function. Looking through the code, I see no reason why either termcap or terminfo code should include curses header as no curses calls are made. Also, it is an unsafe assumption that either curses.h or term.h pulls in termcap.h for the function decs. Attached is a patch to cvs HEAD. Thanks Roy PS, not subed to the list as I'm not a zsh user - just fixing a problem, so reply directly.