Hi, Filename arguments of the 'zsh' command cannot be completed. Distro: ArchLinux Kernel: linux 3.11.4-1 Arch: x86-64 zsh: 5.0.2 Also reproducable on a Mac OSX 10.8 with zsh installed from Homebrew. How to reproduce: 1. Create a new user account on my Linux to set up a clean environment. Then use compinstall to initialize a default setting. (This is optional since it is usually reproducable whenever completion is enabled) 2. Create a new text file: $ echo 'echo hello' > hello.zsh 3. Type 'zsh ./h' (no quote) and press TAB What actually happens: The file hello.zsh is listed below, but continue pressing TAB will not select the file 'hello.zsh'. Nothing happens. What I think it should happen: zsh should cycle through all filenames in the current directory beginning with 'h' (because I typed './h') and complete it. More information: * The Mac OSX comes with an older 4.x version of zsh and it completes the filename normally. * The zsh FAQ 4.6 (http://zsh.sourceforge.net/FAQ/zshfaq04.html#l50) works. It will start file completion normally, but I don't understand why the completer of the 'zsh' command is not expecting any file in the current directory. Also there are many scripts in /usr/share/zsh/functions/Completion and many scripts for zsh's internal commands, but there is no script for the 'zsh' command itself. Is it placed elsewhere? Regards, Kunshan Wang