zsh-workers
* Bug in _path_files
@ 2003-05-07 19:14 Vin Shelton
From: Vin Shelton @ 2003-05-07 19:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Hello,

Running from the latest CVS sources, the following gives me an error:

Wed 7 15:10; ls $SRCROOT/<TAB>
_path_files:211: bad pattern: [^\

Apparently, this was caused by Peter's change to subst.c.  I tried to
modify _path_files by taking out the double backslash at line 211, but
that did not produce the desired results.

  - Vin

--
In a minute there is time
For decisions and revisions which a minute will reverse.         T.S. Eliot