"Bart Schaefer" writes: > On Apr 25, 10:29am, Vin Shelton wrote: > } Subject: Re: Make Failure on SunOS-4.1 > } > } > That's tgetstr(), which should have been declared somewhere. I suspect > } > perhaps that the `defined(HAVE_CURSES_H) && defined(HAVE_TERM_H)' test > } > is inadequate. > } > } You worry was well placed. > > I'm also attention-deficient, apparently, as I see that (in your original > complaint) the error is coming from line 51 of termcap.c, which would mean > that you have curses.h but neither termcap.h nor term.h. > > Can you please check your config.h for HAVE_TERM.*_H and HAVE_CURSES_H and > see which of them are defined? > > Also, if you have a build tree from an older version of zsh where this all > worked, can you check the config.h there, too? In the non-working 4/24 build, HAVE_CURSES_H, HAVE_TERMIO_H, and HAVE_TERMIOS_H are defined and HAVE_TERM_H and HAVE_TERMCAP_H are not defined. See the attached config.h: