I get reproductible zsh crashes. Steps: 1. Start zsh 5.1.1 with default config of prezto enabled 2. Write/paste :prezto:module:editor:info: 3. Move to beginning of the line, type zsty 4. autocompletion takes a very long time. C-c 5. zsh shows next prompt dies with segmentation fault I re-compiled zsh with debug info and attached a quick gdb log of the coredump. Unfortuantely, I can't reproduce it under valgrind. Running zsh with a small plain .zshrc also results in no crash. As I'm not very familiar with zsh I don't know what else to test/provide, feel free to ask for more info. Happy hacking! -- Bart Polot