Hi, First of all, thank you for your work on zsh, it's a great shell. I would like to report a crash on zsh which occurs when expanding an history command. That means if I type something like : '$ !8349' and hit the TAB button, zsh crashes. The command is attached (it is 41111 characters long so I won't copy paste it here). And here is my uname -a for system information. (Even if I guess it's a parsing error) Linux allegro75 3.16.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.16.7-ckt11-1 (2015-05-24) x86_64 GNU/Linux Don't hesitate to ask me for more information, Hoping this is an issue you will fix, Best regards, Dorian Haglund