* Get completions non-interactively
@ 2019-08-15 14:41 Aryn Starr
From: Aryn Starr @ 2019-08-15 14:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

I use a custom-made Telegram bot to be able to send commands to my server. The bot basically runs `zsh -c INPUT` on its input and returns output. (I don’t suppose there is anything like https://github.com/nrepl/nrepl for zsh?)
I sometimes find myself in need of the assistance of zsh’s completion system. Is there any way I can get the candidate completions by running a command?
I have googled, and found https://github.com/Valodim/zsh-capture-completion, but it’s a hack. I imagine it would be better if zsh offered this functionality itself.

PS: Please “reply-all.” I’m not subscribed to the mailing list. (It’s always a good idea to reply-all.)