On 12/11/2016 01:36 AM, Bart Schaefer wrote: > On Dec 10, 7:59pm, Ray Andrews wrote: > } > } Yabut there's a few other things that are very specific that they won't > } run as superuser, so you know you needn't worry about them as the > } messages are careful to explain. Shouldn't this one be similar? > > Ideally yes, but in this case we're re-running B02 from inside V10; > B02 got changed without V10 being changed, so my question is, where > do we fix it, or do we just not bother because running the tests as > superuser is so unusual in the first place. > Not mine to say of course, I suspect that a message would be easy enough, but any complexities are to be avoided. I'm a spit and polish fanatic, polish it until it gleams. Not the culture in unix/linux tho -- I suppose something so huge can never be polished like we polished things in DOS.