zsh-workers
* mail-archive.com += zsh lists?
@ 2021-03-31 22:32 Daniel Shahaf
From: Daniel Shahaf @ 2021-03-31 22:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

WDYT of having the lists archived on mail-archive.com?

That'd be in parallel to reinstating our own HTML archives at www.zsh.org/mla/, not instead.

Thoughts?

Cheers,

Daniel

P.S.  I'm working on reinstating the archives.  E.g., see
https://www.zsh.org/mla/workers/2020.new/ for the WIP version.
Will be swapped into place as 2020/ once the bugs are ironed out (e.g.,
From_ lines in the body aren't being handled correctly).

* Re: mail-archive.com += zsh lists?
@ 2021-04-10 20:24 ` Lawrence Velázquez
From: Lawrence Velázquez @ 2021-04-10 20:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Daniel Shahaf; +Cc: zsh-workers

On Wed, Mar 31, 2021, at 6:32 PM, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
> WDYT of having the lists archived on mail-archive.com?
>
> That'd be in parallel to reinstating our own HTML archives at
> www.zsh.org/mla/, not instead.
>
> Thoughts?

Some redundancy sounds like a good thing to me.

vq

* Re: mail-archive.com += zsh lists?
@ 2021-04-13 11:26   ` Daniel Shahaf
From: Daniel Shahaf @ 2021-04-13 11:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Lawrence Velázquez; +Cc: zsh-workers

Lawrence Velázquez wrote on Sat, Apr 10, 2021 at 16:24:57 -0400:
> On Wed, Mar 31, 2021, at 6:32 PM, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
> > WDYT of having the lists archived on mail-archive.com?
> >
> > That'd be in parallel to reinstating our own HTML archives at
> > www.zsh.org/mla/, not instead.
> >
> > Thoughts?
>
> Some redundancy sounds like a good thing to me.

*nod*

I'd received a +1 offlist and subsequently reached out with preliminary
queries to mail-archive's support address, but haven't received a reply
yet.  I'll ping those queries once they're a little older.

Cheers,

Daniel