Active Call Manager  Telephone Logging & Accounting Solution Call Recording, Call Reporting & Auto Dialer   Innovative features helps you increase productivity, optimize telecom resources and improve quality of service offered to your customers.   - Log Incoming, Outgoing, Internal Calls - Detail Calls report per extension  - Automated Reports Distribution - Missed Calls Notification - Pop Up Caller Details and take notes - Call Conversation Recording - Listen to ongoing call of any extension - Automated Alerts - Cost analysis and Budgeting - Graphical KPI Reports   Plus so much more, please visit our site active-me.com for more details   Contact us: Tel +97148841711 | Tel  + 97165371120   If you want to be removed from this mailing list, Click here. This was written by a real person who respect your rights. Do not change the subject of the email that launches when you click. Just send