Sorry, here. ----- Original Message ---- From: Peter Stephenson To: Michael Hwang Cc: zsh-workers@sunsite.dk Sent: Saturday, March 14, 2009 2:14:58 PM Subject: Re: PATCH: Modifiers that implement realpath-like feature On Thu, 12 Mar 2009 15:42:25 -0700 (PDT) Michael Hwang wrote: > I'm particularly proud of this patch, as it's my first time > contributing to an open source project. (I'm sure the novelty will wear > off in a while.) It implements two history-style realpath-like modifiers > for getting the absolute path of a file. I chose the letter 'a' for > 'absolute' (r was already taken). Both 'a' and 'A' have different > meanings. The uppercase A will resolve symbolic links. This looks useful but your mailer's screwed it up. Could you send it as an attachment? Thanks -- Peter Stephenson Web page now at http://homepage.ntlworld.com/p.w.stephenson/