Oliver Kiddle wrote: > Daniel Hahler wrote: >> unfortunately this patch (Git commit cd6fd2b0a) breaks completion for >> "git commit --fixup" for me, which then looks like this: > >> .. > >> I hope you can reproduce this, otherwise I'd have to investigate. > > I'm afraid I can't reproduce it. > Are you certain you're using functions matching the code and not, > e.g using a new _git with an older zsh. That was the reason. I was using the newer _git with an older Zsh version. Sorry for the noise, Daniel.