Bart Schaefer schrieb am Mo 01. Jan, 12:06 (-0800): > On Mon, Jan 1, 2024 at 12:00 PM Jörg Sommer wrote: > > > > The [XDG Base Directory Specification][1] mandates > > I think we long ago decided that we're not going to attempt to comply with XDG. I think this is reasonable, because XDG is very complex and Zsh should run on many different systems. But wouldn't it be possible to support a minimal subset, e.g. like ~/.config, to allow using some XDG features? Many other features like XDG_DATA_DIR can be solved in zshrc. Regards Jörg -- Dadurch, dass man einen anderen ins Irrenhaus sperrt, beweist man noch nicht seinen eigenen Verstand.