On 7/19/07, Peter Stephenson wrote: > "Renato Botelho" wrote: > > Hello all, > > > > I've started to use zsh 2 days ago on my FreeBSD Desktop, this is a > > really great shell. > > > > I've written 2 Completions, and I would like to share it with the > > community, how can I send this to be added in the project? > > Posting completion functions here is fine. Nice, So, here it is: _csup -> csup is cvsup rewritten in C, it's on FreeBSD base system, i don't know if NetBSD or OpenBSD are using it. _portlint -> Tool for check FreeBSD ports syntax _portsnap -> Tool for get/update FreeBSD ports tree using snapshots Comments, suggestions, critics are welcome, like I said, these are my first lines in zsh since i'm using it for less than a week. I hope to contribute more. Thanks -- Renato Botelho