Hello all, I am writing this email to report a bug in Zsh 5.8 that I could not find documented anywhere online. There is a feature that prompts the user for confirmation when invoking `rm` with a glob argument. The message usually reads: ```zsh zsh: sure you want to delete all $n files in $dir [yn]? ``` Running `rm /*` triggers a prompt for the pattern `*` at the current directory rather than at root. This is misleading and could prove disastrous. Steps to reproduce: 1. Ideally, run in a VM. 2. Make sure you have `unsetopt RM_STAR_SILENT`. 3. Run `rm /*` from a non-root directory. Expected prompt: ```zsh zsh: sure you want to delete all $n files in / [yn]? ``` Actual prompt: ```zsh zsh: sure you want to delete all $n files in $(pwd) [yn]? ``` Best, Vinh-Kha