Oh dear. That's embarrassing. Here you go. I sent it to the old mailing list address at first, and forgot to reattach it when copying my message to the new mailing list address. Michael Hwang ----- Original Message ---- From: Ingmar Vanhassel To: zsh-workers Sent: Mon, November 23, 2009 6:44:08 AM Subject: Re: New "make" completion Excerpts from Michael Hwang's message of Mon Nov 23 03:39:27 +0100 2009: > The file is entirely re-written, so I've provided it instead of a diff. It seems you forgot the attachment. :) -- Exherbo KDE, X.org maintainer