zsh-workers
* zpty intermediate zsh process?
@ 2021-02-06 18:21 Greg Klanderman
From: Greg Klanderman @ 2021-02-06 18:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh list

I've been using the zpty module a bit lately and noticed I always get
an intermediate zsh process before the command run to start a zpty.
I can prefix the command with 'exec' to avoid that, but looking at the
code in zpty.c, maybe the execode() call should just be setting the
(third) 'exiting' argument to true?  Reading the comment above
execlist() it seems that should just DTRT?

cheers,
Greg