zsh-workers
* problem with 8-bit chars?
@ 1995-10-02 16:35 Carlos Carvalho
From: Carlos Carvalho @ 1995-10-02 16:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

version 2.6-beta10-hzoli10.3 on linux

I tried "lpr curr@culo.lj", where the @ stands for the letter i with an
accute accent, and got "zsh: command not found: ulo.lj". Completion on
the filename works fine. To manage to print I had to put the filename
in single quotes :-(

Carlos

* RE: reply behavoir for zsh's mailing lists
@ 1995-10-11  8:43 Heading, Anthony
From: Heading, Anthony @ 1995-10-11  8:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

>Some (broken) auto-reply programs will actually remove some of the mail
>headers when they send an automatic reply...

Doesn't that call for a pragmatic hack?  A limit of ten messages a day for
each sender (except the hard-core junkies who could have 50)?  And just
desubscribe anyone with a broken robot.