zsh-workers
* Docs for rlimit
@ 1998-12-14 21:12 Phil Pennock
From: Phil Pennock @ 1998-12-14 21:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh Development Workers

The rlimits stuff is a module, but is documented as a builtin.  I've
just searched the HTTP archives and can't see anything documenting a
reason for this.  Is there one?

Thanks.
--
--> Phil Pennock ; GAT d- s+:+ a22 C++(++++) UL++++/I+++/S+++/H+ P++@ L+++
E-@ W(+) N>++ o !K w--- O>+ M V !PS PE Y+ PGP+ t-- 5++ X+ R !tv b++>+++ DI+ D+

* Re: Docs for rlimit
@ 1998-12-15 11:13 ` Peter Stephenson
From: Peter Stephenson @ 1998-12-15 11:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh Development Workers

> The rlimits stuff is a module, but is documented as a builtin.  I've
> just searched the HTTP archives and can't see anything documenting a
> reason for this.  Is there one?

idea was simply to move as much that was not part of the core shell
into modules.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@ibmth.df.unipi.it>       Tel: +39 050 844536
WWW:  http://www.ifh.de/~pws/

* Re: Docs for rlimit
@ 1998-12-15 16:38   ` Bart Schaefer
From: Bart Schaefer @ 1998-12-15 16:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh Development Workers

On Dec 15, 12:13pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} Subject: Re: Docs for rlimit
}
} > The rlimits stuff is a module, but is documented as a builtin.  I've
} > just searched the HTTP archives and can't see anything documenting a
} > reason for this.  Is there one?
}
} idea was simply to move as much that was not part of the core shell
} into modules.

I thought the docs treated as a builtin any module that was in the
default list to be linked in when building with --enable-static; but
that doesn't doesn't seem to be true of sched.  Maybe sched wasn't
always in modules-bltn?