zsh-workers
* Re: ~PWD and ~OLDPWD showing up in zsh prompts
       [not found] <v03102806b2c93e658b10@[17.202.40.190]>
@ 1999-01-18 20:27 ` Bart Schaefer
From: Bart Schaefer @ 1999-01-18 20:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Doug Landauer; +Cc: zsh-workers, luomat

On Jan 18, 11:48am, Doug Landauer wrote:
> The latest patch you posted doesn't work for me -- my prompt still
> displays  "~OLDPWD"  sometimes.

Oh, well, that's because my patch only filters out "PWD".  You're right
that it probably ought to filter "OLDPWD" as well.

Actually, it's probably the case that no parameter set automatically by
the shell should ever be subject to autonamedirs.  Unfortunately, there's
no existing list of such parameters built into the code.

only message in thread, other threads:[~1999-01-18 20:32 UTC | newest]