zsh-workers
* looking for new zsh mailing list location
@ 1999-01-20 19:21 Richard Coleman
From: Richard Coleman @ 1999-01-20 19:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

I'm no longer working at Ga. Tech.  Therefore I will lose this account
(and all the zsh mailing lists within a few months).

At my new job, I won't be able to run the zsh lists.  Therefore, I'm
looking for someone to take over the mailing lists for zsh.

There are currently 3 lists (zsh-announce, zsh-users, zsh-workers)
which have a total of about 700 subscribers.

If anyone out there has the resources to take this over, please let me
know.

Besides, I've been doing it for 4 years.  It's time to let someone else
have all the fun :-)

--
Richard Coleman
coleman@math.gatech.edu