zsh-workers
* Re: .zlogin RCSing bug
@ 1999-09-15 15:44 ` Peter Stephenson
From: Peter Stephenson @ 1999-09-15 15:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers, Andrei V. Emelianenko

"Andrei V. Emelianenko" wrote:
> I found that .zlogin is sourced not only when the zsh is a login shell
> but also when it is an interactive shell.
>
> This happened in zsh 2.6-beta4, 3.0.5 and this happens in 3.0.6.

I can't see a problem in 3.0.6.  Maybe what you've found is simply that
login shells are *also* interactive shells, which is certainly true?  Or is
there some initialisation code (e.g. in .zshenv or .zshrc) setting the
login option?  Try putting
  [[ -o login ]] && print "Shell is a login shell"
in .zlogin to check whether a shell executing .zlogin thinks it's a login
shell or not.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@ibmth.df.unipi.it>       Tel: +39 050 844536
WWW:  http://www.ifh.de/~pws/

* .zlogin RCSing bug
@ 1999-09-15 18:02 Andrei V. Emelianenko
From: Andrei V. Emelianenko @ 1999-09-15 18:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Hello,

I found that .zlogin is sourced not only when the zsh is a login shell
but also when it is an interactive shell.

This happened in zsh 2.6-beta4, 3.0.5 and this happens in 3.0.6.

Would it be corrected and when the corrections should be expected?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Andrei Emelianenko
Email: ave@ibex.ch