zsh-workers
* ssh completion on Catalina
@ 2019-10-21  7:41 Bruno Bazille
From: Bruno Bazille @ 2019-10-21  7:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Hi

I installed the last macOS version : 10.15
I’m using iTerm2
brew upgrade has been performed

When I want to connect one of my server here below the completion issue :
The server name I want to reach is vmbar (note all my server names start by vm)

%> ssh bar<tab>
==> completion seems blocked

%> <ctrl+c>
Killed by signal in _ssh_hosts after Xs

==> if I write the server name from the beginning
%> ssh vmba<tab>
==> completion works fine

Thanks for your return

Cheers