Hello, I can’t get answer from Oliver. Which one can give me answer? Thank you, Açık Paz, Ara 20, 2020 16:46, Jérémie Roquet yazdı: > Hi, > > Le dim. 20 déc. 2020 à 14:13, reportyigit46 > a écrit : >> I want to share security issue. Can you share e-mail of security team ? > > If it's a security issue in zsh, you can get in touch with Oliver, > Bart, and of course Peter. You might want to cc. Stephane as well, as > he's some experience on the matter (eg. Shellshock). > > I've put all of them in cc. > > Best regards, > > -- > Jérémie