On Thu, Dec 9, 2010 at 2:18 PM, Benjamin R. Haskell wrote: > > I'm still using the workaround of pre-defining this function in a startup > script: > > function __git_files () {} > > That prevents all git file completion, which is the cause of the slowness > (specifically, _multi_parts completion for filenames). Recall that paths > are valid arguments to a `git checkout`. > > Thanks, that works great for now. I do occasionally use filename completion so I'll probably bind it to a key as well. -Brett