zsh-workers
* Git repo authors list FYI
@ 2011-03-29 17:13 Wayne Davison
From: Wayne Davison @ 2011-03-29 17:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh list

FYI, I've improved my git mirroring script so that it will add any new
authors to the authors file when it is doing a git commit from a cvs commit.
 It fetches this page for that info:

  http://sourceforge.net/project/memberlist.php?group_id=4068

<http://sourceforge.net/project/memberlist.php?group_id=4068>Anyone that is
missing gets their Username and Developer name added with a default email of
<username@users.sourceforge.net>.  It doesn't currently update the Developer
name of anyone who is already added (which is not normally an issue).

If anyone wants a different email or developer name in their git commits,
just let me know.

..wayne..

only message in thread, other threads:[~2011-03-29 17:13 UTC | newest]