zsh-workers
* Failure to build zshguide
@ 2010-11-07 12:58 Andrey Borzenkov
From: Andrey Borzenkov @ 2010-11-07 12:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

Not sure why it suddenly happens (neither zshguide nor yodl have
changed since last time package was rebuilt) but now I get:

+ mkdir -p docroot/Zsh_Guide
+ tar xzf /home/bor/cooker/zsh/SOURCES/zshguide.tar.gz -C docroot/Zsh_Guide
+ cd docroot/Zsh_Guide/zshguide/
+ make
yodl2html zshguide.yo
Yodl2html 1.31.18
Yodl is processing a(n) book
Document title: A User's Guide to the Z-Shell
Yodl: including file c1
c1.yo: 250: whenhtml
c1.yo: 250: end of parlist cannot be found, eof encountered
start of scanned parlist at line 54
c1.yo: 250: last parsed symbol: `<empty>'
yodl indicates failure!

c1.yo defines list as

startdit()
  dit()
  dit()
enddit()

According to yodl man, dit() stands for "descriptive itemized list"
and requires an argument; replacing all of this with simple itemized
list (startit()/it()/endit()) alllows it to build.

Anyone else sees it? What is rather puzzling that neither zsh SRPM nor
yodl were changed.

* Re: Failure to build zshguide
@ 2010-11-07 17:38 ` Peter Stephenson
From: Peter Stephenson @ 2010-11-07 17:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

On Sun, 7 Nov 2010 15:58:15 +0300
Andrey Borzenkov <arvidjaar@gmail.com> wrote:
> Not sure why it suddenly happens (neither zshguide nor yodl have
> changed since last time package was rebuilt) but now I get:
>
> + mkdir -p docroot/Zsh_Guide
> + tar xzf /home/bor/cooker/zsh/SOURCES/zshguide.tar.gz -C docroot/Zsh_Guide
> + cd docroot/Zsh_Guide/zshguide/
> + make
> yodl2html zshguide.yo
> Yodl2html 1.31.18
> Yodl is processing a(n) book
> Document title: A User's Guide to the Z-Shell
> Yodl: including file c1
> c1.yo: 250: whenhtml
> c1.yo: 250: end of parlist cannot be found, eof encountered
> start of scanned parlist at line 54
> c1.yo: 250: last parsed symbol: `<empty>'
> yodl indicates failure!
>
> c1.yo defines list as
>
> startdit()
>   dit()
>   dit()
> enddit()
>
> According to yodl man, dit() stands for "descriptive itemized list"
> and requires an argument; replacing all of this with simple itemized
> list (startit()/it()/endit()) alllows it to build.

Not sure what's changed to cause this, but I've changed that.

--
Peter Stephenson <p.w.stephenson@ntlworld.com>

* Re: Failure to build zshguide
@ 2010-11-07 19:47   ` Andrey Borzenkov
From: Andrey Borzenkov @ 2010-11-07 19:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: zsh-workers

On Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at 8:38 PM, Peter Stephenson
> On Sun, 7 Nov 2010 15:58:15 +0300
> Andrey Borzenkov <arvidjaar@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Not sure why it suddenly happens (neither zshguide nor yodl have
>> changed since last time package was rebuilt) but now I get:
>>
>> + mkdir -p docroot/Zsh_Guide
>> + tar xzf /home/bor/cooker/zsh/SOURCES/zshguide.tar.gz -C docroot/Zsh_Guide
>> + cd docroot/Zsh_Guide/zshguide/
>> + make
>> yodl2html zshguide.yo
>> Yodl2html 1.31.18
>> Yodl is processing a(n) book
>> Document title: A User's Guide to the Z-Shell
>> Yodl: including file c1
>> c1.yo: 250: whenhtml
>> c1.yo: 250: end of parlist cannot be found, eof encountered
>> start of scanned parlist at line 54
>> c1.yo: 250: last parsed symbol: `<empty>'
>> yodl indicates failure!
>>
>> c1.yo defines list as
>>
>> startdit()
>>   dit()
>>   dit()
>> enddit()
>>
>> According to yodl man, dit() stands for "descriptive itemized list"
>> and requires an argument; replacing all of this with simple itemized
>> list (startit()/it()/endit()) alllows it to build.
>
> Not sure what's changed to cause this, but I've changed that.

Yep! Thank you!