Hi everyone, Just an observation. Since I submitted a question on the mirrors back in January I keep a copy of all 3 repositories. I manually run a script that updates all of them from time to time. What I have noticed is(at times) gitlab may take a couple of days(maybe more) to be in sync with the other two. Most of the time all three seem to stay in sync. As an example for the last couple of "my day times": sourceforge: zsh-5.9-88-g6d49734d4 github: zsh-5.9-88-g6d49734d4 gitlab: zsh-5.9-85-g67d4bf5bb Don't know if this is an issue or a procedural thing. Just my observation. Thought I would let you know in case there may be an issue. If this is normal, sorry for the noise. Again, thanks to all for your work on zsh. Regards, Jim Murphy