I have noticed this lag multiple times, so it's not a one off. On Sat, Dec 17, 2022 at 2:14 PM Daniel Shahaf wrote: > > Now, I'm not even sure whether the lag observed this week was a one-time > thing or not. However, should we determine that the GitLab mirror's > settings need to be changed, Oliver and I can effect such changes. > > Daniel > I have noticed this lag multiple times before, so it's not a one off. Generally GL catches up with the others within 24 to 48 hours AFAICT(don't have actual numbers). But since I manually update, and not every day, I really couldn't tell you how often this occurs or if there is some pattern. Regards, Jim