Hi All, Not a git expert, so I'm not sure what I'm seeing. Maybe nothing, if so sorry for the bother. Building a new system and cloned the git repository and(for whatever reason) one of the mirrors(github). I noticed the size of the two was over 15M difference. So I cloned the other mirror. It is only ~1.5M larger. So after some googling found and executed "git count-objects -v -H' which reported a difference in the number of objects in one of the mirrors(gitlab). As I said, not a git expert so don't know if this means anything. Hopefully someone with git expertise can tell me if there is or isn't something amiss or if mirror(s) need an update/maintenance/whatever. Sorry if this is just noise, or my lack of knowledge of git, Jim