Hi, On Sun, Dec 18, 2022 at 5:40 PM Oliver Kiddle wrote: > "Daniel Shahaf" wrote: > > I'm not sure what does the pushes. It doesn't seem to be documented in > > the infra repository either. Oliver, any idea why gitlab hasn't updated > in 4.5 days? > > It was configured so as to happen automatically. Looking now, under > Settings→Repository→Mirroring repositories, everything appears blank and > the only Mirror direction offered appears to be "Push". Documentation > also appears to mention that pulling is an Ultimate only feature. It may > have only stopped now because you logged in. > > There is a programme to allow open source projects to apply for that for > free, see: https://about.gitlab.com/solutions/open-source/join/ > > However, I'm more inclined to delete the (now broken) mirror than jump > through their hoops. > > I only ever fetched from it to get at the merge requests. A slight lag > is not something I'd ever be especially concerned about. There have only > been 16 merge requests. If we just want the extra backup, there are > other options like codeberg and bitbucket. > > Oliver > Just wondering if there has been any decision made about the gitlab repository. AFAICT it hasn't updated for allmost three months. gitlab: zsh-5.9-85-g67d4bf5bb github and sourceforge: zsh-5.9-160-g9bd9693fd Again, just curious. Regards, Jim