Hello dear ZSH-dev community, first of all, thanks for your work, I love ZSH! I did not find any official bug report, altough I found some posts on reddit and blogs (e.g. here ). When ZSH is set as the default shell Snap applications are missing under Kubuntu 22.04 in the launcher (fresh install) but found via the terminal. Sadly the workaround presented in the linked blog post did not work on my machine. The paths appended in the described workaround are in the variable XDG_DATA_DIRS on my machine. If I set the default shell back to bash the snap applications are found again via the launcher. Regards - Jonas