Will this change actually harm anything - foreign libraries, etc? If not, then because it clearly benefits some people, the cost-benefit calculus favors change. I don't like it, but my opinion doesn't matter because the change harms nothing. On 28 September 2022 06:17:59 UTC, Felipe Contreras wrote: >On Tue, Sep 27, 2022 at 4:39 PM Mikael Magnusson wrote: >> >> On 9/27/22, Daniel Shahaf wrote: >> > -1 on the patch because I don't believe people who disagree with the >> > change feel comfortable saying so publicly. >> >> If a word is so bad that people don't want to say that they want to >> keep it, then we should not keep it. > >There's nothing "bad" about the word a priori. If *you* believe it has >to be changed, then *you* have the burden of proof. > >Just like any other change. > >-- >Felipe Contreras > -- Ellenor Bjornsdottir (she) sysadmin umbrellix.net