Hi everyone! I've made this pull request with some minor updates to the command line completion of Visual Studio Code: https://github.com/zsh-users/zsh/pull/27 Since I'm using Gmail it is a bit difficult for me to post patches to this list, so I was hoping that this pull request on GitHub could be accepted since the zsh.org site mentions that it is possible to contribute to completion functions on GitHub. However, I haven't gotten any response to the pull request for 19 days, so I'm giving it a shout out here, to give you an opportunity to respond to it. Thanks, Klas Mellbourn