Hi all, I just realized I forgot to attach the link… haha This apparently has a workaround that I haven’t tried yet. https://github.com/Microsoft/BashOnWindows/issues/91 I just used apt-get to install it. I’m not sure who compiled it unfortunately. Curious to see what you think. Cheers, Tyler On Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 5:40 PM Bart Schaefer wrote: > On Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 6:29 AM, Tyler James Leonhardt > wrote: > > > > Unfortunately, it hasn’t been working. I’m not sure if this is a zsh > issue > > or if Microsoft’s subsystem for Ubuntu is just acting up. I found this > > issue on the oh-my-zsh repo: > > > > https://github.com/robbyrussell/oh-my-zsh/issues/4984 > > Based on the error message in that report, either zsh was compiled > with the wrong config.h settings or Microsoft's emulation of one of > the wait() family of system calls is incomplete. I don't know which > of the following #ifdef branches is being used -- > > #ifdef HAVE_WAIT3 > # ifdef HAVE_GETRUSAGE > struct rusage ru; > > pid = wait3((void *)&status, WAITFLAGS, &ru); > # else > pid = wait3((void *)&status, WAITFLAGS, NULL); > # endif > #else > # ifdef HAVE_WAITPID > pid = waitpid(-1, &status, WAITFLAGS); > # else > pid = wait(&status); > # endif > #endif > > -- but the error message indicates that the returned pid == -1 and > errno has been set to "invalid argument", so something is askew in > whichever branch it was. > > Who compiled the zsh you are using? >