Hey We are contacting to you ask different advertisement options on your site zsh.org We are looking for Paid links or guest article to our site. We will provide relevant quality content that includes sports betting. If it possible in your site we will pay to you for this kind of service. How much you charge for guest article? IMPORTANT: If you are not accepting links to a gambling site we might be still interested, please mention a rate for a regular link as well We are waiting for your reply Thanks