Hi Zsh.Sourceforge.Net Team Hope you are doing well. AS we know your website is a reflection of your business, so if you are interested we want to re-*design and Develop your website *with Latest* newly added features *that might benefit the overall usability and user experience which usually leads to better sales! As there are millions of websites for the same business, we would like to help you in creating your existence over search engines by developing *SEO friendly websites*. *Problems with your Original site:* *1. **You can’t control your site or change content* *2. **Search engines can’t find you* *3. **Your site has outdated technology* *4. **Outdated Look* *5. **No call to action* *6. **Slow load times* *7. **No Dynamic content* We would also use to develop mobile* Responsive sites, *which would be compatible for all the devices, like Smart phone, iPhone, tablets etc. Along with the web design, web-design, we also provide other IT service as link *software Development, App Development and Digital marketing. *Kindly let us know your requirements and we will provide you the best proposal ASAP. We would love to hear from you regarding any questions you might have. Please let us know if you wish to move further, so that we can schedule a meeting without disturbing your busy schedule. Waiting for your response! ----------------------------- *Kind Regards,* *Fred* Digital Marketing Expert *------* *PS I*. *If you are interested, then reply us* *"Send Your Proposal and Price list"* Click here to unsubscribe