Hi everyone, I have this super simple zsh completion function. function hello() { arg=${@[1]} echo $arg } function _hello { _values -s ' ' 'dashboards' foo bar foo-bar } compdef _hello hello And what I want is, if I do:- $hello bar I want `foo-bar` to come in the completion menu. I figured that it has something to do with mater-list but I can't seem to get it working. zstyle ':completion:*' matcher-list 'm:{a-zA-Z}={A-Za-z}' 'l:|=* r:|=*' Let me know if you guys need any more debugging info. I've been scratching my head on this one but can't get it to work. -- Cheers, Abhijeet Rastogi (shadyabhi)