On Sun, Apr 4, 2021 at 12:05 AM Jun. T wrote: > > > 2021/04/03 20:32, Vin Shelton wrote: > > > > Ping. The failure still occurs. > > Do you mean it still fails with my patch? > No, I mean your patch hasn't been applied. ISTR you also expressed concerns that your patch wasn't certainly the right way to go. Also, *why* was the test change necessary in the first place? Philosophically, I think the tests should reflect the current behavior of the shell - one doesn't change the test unless one understands why. Thanks, Vin