Hello, A while ago I tried to add process timing reports to my ZSH and found that REPORTTIME feature only can print timings to terminal but I have a great prompt with much information embedded and still having some space to add this info. My suggestion is to add possibility of exporting timings to envvars instead of printing them to terminal. My straightforward implementation is attached: while REPORTTIME is switched on if REPORTTIME_TO_VAR is defined then four variables are set up: REPORTTIME_USER, REPORTTIME_SYSTEM, REPORTTIME_TOTAL and REPORTTIME_CPU. The numbers are just summed up for all procs over the job. Don't know if it's a good idea to extract timing computation to a new function, so I just copied it from `printtime'. Will this feature be useful for someone else? Best Regards, Slava Barinov.