Please CC me; I am not subscribed to the mailing list. (Again, because I have no idea how to filter what I receive effectively. Regexes?) Another is to put your reply below an edited-down excerpt of the > conversation instead of at the top of everything that's been written > before. I know that takes an annoying extra few seconds. One reason I haven't done that is that I don't know how the mailing list software is connecting these emails to construct a thread, and I did not want to break any assumptions it did on the text. On Thu, May 21, 2020 at 11:31 PM Bart Schaefer wrote: > Rudi, are you receiving the "A bug tracker (was Re: ...)" thread via > zsh-workers list, or should we be Cc'ing you? >