@Bart, > I'm still not especially excited by the open circles at the ends of the Z (what are they meant to convey?) I totally read and answered that wrong and yes Daniel assumed right. > As a general remark on this process ... it's great to see people's feedback, but frankly I would nominate PWS and Oliver to have veto power on the final choice. Yeah I'm pretty much tapped out on request to StackShare's design team. @Daniel Is this what you were trying to send? https://cl.ly/d138a6592116/Image%202019-07-19%20at%2012.58.49%20PM.png @Oliver > Going by the labels rather than position, the black background would be #4, right? I also like that color scheme best. Correct > I prefer the way #3 fits into the background to #5. I agree it looks cleaner > In principle, I like the way you're going with 6-10 of not duplicating the Z but can also see Phil's point - it needs to read as "zsh". What if I redo that, with "Zsh" next to all? If you and Phil think they are good to go for the community vote, I can then start setting that up. @Everyone Thanks for everyone's time & patience during this process. We are almost there! Regards, Justin Dorfman @jdorfman On Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 3:05 AM Daniel Shahaf wrote: > Daniel Shahaf wrote on Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 09:55:45 +0000: > > [1] See attachment > > The attachment was stripped, so it's here: > https://home.apache.org/~danielsh/stdin.ps > > or just run «tex /dev/stdin <<<'~\rlap{Z}\%\bye'» locally, if you have > tex(1). >