Yeah I mean with macOS switching to Zsh by default I think having a proper identity would be great. I see people using the "oh my zsh" logo as the "Zsh" logo which isn't correct. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Regards, Justin Dorfman @jdorfman On Tue, Jun 4, 2019 at 4:56 PM Jérémie Roquet wrote: > Hi Justin, > > Le mer. 5 juin 2019 à 01:37, Justin Dorfman a > écrit : > > I was wondering if you would be interested in a free, no strings attached > > logo. FWIW I was the art director for the Bash logo. > > I'm just a long time zsh user and lurker here, but I'd definitely have > a zsh sticker on my laptop if it had a logo as nice as the bash logo > :) > > AFAIK, zsh doesn't have one currently; the closest to an actual logo > I've found is the favicon of zsh.org > > Best regards, > > -- > Jérémie >