Hey all, Got some initial design ideas in and wanted to share the progress. Before moving forward I would love to get some input from you all. https://cl.ly/0e2cdb6af228 Apologies if anyone got multiple messages. The other 2 messages bounced *"**fatal: Sorry, I don't accept messages larger than 80000 bytes (#5.2.3)"* which is why I added a link to the graphic instead. Regards, Justin Dorfman @jdorfman On Sat, Jun 15, 2019 at 2:33 AM Jérémie Roquet wrote: > Hi Justin, > > Le ven. 14 juin 2019 à 22:56, Justin Dorfman a > écrit : > > Got an update: my employer said they will sponsor the design! I assigned > a > > Trello task to our design team and will follow up with them next week. At > > the moment I don't have an ETA but I will keep everyone posted once I > have > > more info. =) > > Awesome news, thank you! > > -- > Jérémie >