@Oliver you give me the go ahead and I'll make it happen. @Bart > Agree. At the risk of being pushy, maybe a few options to choose from? Not pushy at all. That is what we did for the bash logo: https://opensource.com/article/16/12/bash-logo-community The logo will belong to the Zsh community, they should help choose IMO. Regards, Justin Dorfman @jdorfman On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 8:52 AM Bart Schaefer wrote: > On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 12:57 AM Oliver Kiddle wrote: > > > > Justin Dorfman wrote: > > > I was wondering if you would be interested in a free, no strings > attached > > > logo. FWIW I was the art director for the Bash logo. > > > > Definitely. That would be great. > > Agree. At the risk of being pushy, maybe a few options to choose from? > > > > I see people using the "oh my zsh" logo as the "Zsh" logo which isn't > correct. > > > > It's not correct in more ways than one > > In related news, nic.sh responds: > Z is not a valid domain name for .sh. It is too short. Minimum 2 chars. >