*Hello zsh.sourceforge.net Team,* *Get your website on Google’s Front Page search:* I would like to disclose some facts about your website. I hope you won’t mind spending only 2-3 minutes to have a look at the following lines: Have you got a chance to review my mail, which I had emailed you couple of days back?Unfortunately we heard nothing from you. And I had mentioned the entire website technical errors in that mail, which have affected the website rank in the Google Search and Traffic. *We found some major issues with your website:* 1. Your website seems to be attracting traffic,but this traffic is almost stagnant and limited,which affects potential sales as you move forward. 2. Your website doesn't feature in Google's first search page for some of the major keywords in your niche, which affects visibility. 3. Your website has been diagnosed with coding issues, which affects ranking. 4. Your back links profile is not efficient enough to help your search engine visibility. 5. Your website is currently not being properly promoted online, which is affecting your marketing strategy and goals. 6. Your presence in social media platform (Face book, Twitter, etc.) is minimal. This is depriving you of a huge market of prospective referral clients. We excel in running promotional online marketing campaign for websites. We have a host of ethical services and techniques, which you can utilize to improve your website's performance. We could send you more details regarding your present website status; we would be glad to share *“PRE SEO REPORT” or “WEBSITE ANALYSIS REPORT for FREE”.* *Let me know your thought and if possible give me the best time to make further discussion**.* *Best Regards,* Amy Perkins *| Senior Sales Advisor* *---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------* *PS 1*: If you are *interested* then I will *send more details* on our *“SEO ROPOSAL”* *and* “*FREE WEBSITE ANALYSIS REPORT”.* *PS 2*: I found your site using Google search and after having a look over your website I recommend you to implement future technologies such as *HTML 5 and Responsive Design* to make your site more accessible in mobile phone, tablets, desktop etc.