zsh-workers
* RE:What has happened to your zsh.sourceforge.net ?
@ 2018-12-11  4:26 Amy Perkins
From: Amy Perkins @ 2018-12-11  4:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Zsh-Workers

*Hello zsh.sourceforge.net <http://zsh.sourceforge.net> Team,*

*Get your website on Google’s Front Page search:*

I would like to disclose some facts about your website. I hope you won’t
mind spending only 2-3 minutes to have a look at the following lines:

Have you got a chance to review my mail, which I had emailed you couple of
days back?Unfortunately we heard nothing from you. And I had mentioned the
entire website technical errors in that mail, which have affected the
website rank in the Google Search and Traffic.

*We found some major issues with your website:*

1. Your website seems to be attracting traffic,but this traffic is almost
stagnant and limited,which affects potential sales as you move forward.
2.  Your website doesn't feature in Google's first search page for some of
the major keywords in your niche, which affects visibility.
3.  Your website has been diagnosed with coding issues, which affects
ranking.
4.  Your back links profile is not efficient enough to help your search
engine visibility.
5.  Your website is currently not being properly promoted online, which is
affecting your marketing strategy and goals.

6.  Your presence in social media platform (Face book, Twitter, etc.) is
minimal. This is depriving you of a huge market of prospective referral
clients.

We excel in running promotional online marketing campaign for websites. We
have a host of ethical services and techniques, which you can utilize to
improve your website's performance. We could send you more details
regarding your present website status; we would be glad to share *“PRE
SEO       REPORT” or “WEBSITE ANALYSIS REPORT for FREE”.*

*Let me know your thought and if possible give me the best time to make
further discussion**.*

*Best Regards,*
Amy Perkins  *| Senior Sales Advisor*
*PS 1*: If you are *interested* then I will *send more details* on our *“SEO
ROPOSAL”* *and* “*FREE WEBSITE ANALYSIS REPORT”.*

*PS 2*: I found your site using Google search and after having a look over
your website I recommend you to implement future technologies such as *HTML
5 and Responsive Design* to make your site more accessible in mobile phone,
tablets, desktop etc.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2018-12-11  4:27 UTC | newest]